Breaking News
recent

Floyd Mayweather claims he slept with T.I.'s wife, Tiny!

While T.I. and Tiny seemed to have overcome all the rumors of infidelity about their marriage, Floyd Mayweather is back with a big revelation!
 Last night, the boxer gave a press conference about his boxing match against Marcos Maidana. But the press conference turned into an interview about T.I when a man in the crowd asked Floyd Mayweather: "What's new about T.I.?” He replied: “What about the b-tch? I was f-ckin’ his b-tch. Money Mayweather gon’ make it do what it do, baby!


Remember, everything when a rumor said Tiny, TI's wife, had an affair with Floyd Mayweather. There was a fight between the singer and the boxer at Floyd’s daughter birthday party. But Floyd denied these rumors, stating that he and Tiny were longtime friends. He said that he respected Tiny and he apologized for all the injuries to T.I.

But it seems that Floyd didn’t appreciate that Tiny ignores him on the BET Awards red carpet and has decided to take revenge by attacking again the couple, claiming that he slept with Tiny!

Watch the video ...........


Unknown

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.