Breaking News
recent

OPRAH WINFREY NOT A FAN OF FOUL LANGUAGE

Oprah Says She Used The B-
Word For The First Time In The
‘The Butler’

Oprah Winfrey is definitely not a fan of foul language.
Fans know that the media mogul is not too fond go the
N-word, but in a recent interview to promote Lee
Daniel’s The Butler, she revealed that she doesn’t use
the B-word either.
“That’s the first time those words have ever come out
of my mouth,” Winfrey told HipHollywood about a
scene where her character, Gloria Gaines, called
Carol Hammie, played by Yaya Alafi, a “trifling a**
bi**h.”

“I don’t think I’ve ever used the B-word,” she gushed.
“I’ve never called anybody a b*tch my whole life, so
it was kinda fun.”
She added that it felt “very releasing.”
The Butler has remained at the top of the box office
since it’s release on August 16. This weekend, the
film grossed $17 million, according to studio
estimates .
Unknown

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.